To all our fans,
Your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our employees has always been our top priority. At Urban American Kitchen, we have always taken the appropriate sanitary and safety guidelines seriously. However, as the coronavirus becomes a larger threat, and its impact remains uncertain, we want to let you know that we are doubling these measures to prevent the spread of the virus and maintain a safe environment.
Our efforts include:
- Double the cleaning frequency throughout the restaurant
- Inform our staff with updated information on the situation and sanitation protocols
- Remind our staff members to constantly wash their hands
- Ask team members to stay home if they do not feel well
- Reinforce our food delivery procedures to ensure we take all safety measures
We will continue to monitor the situation and continue to be in contact with health officials. As an important part of the community, we will not let you down. Our doors will remain open and will continue to offer carryout and meal delivery through UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub, and soon Postmates. The Urban American Kitchen family thanks you for your continued support. If you have any questions, please reach out! We look forward to serving you next time you dine with us, and on your next delivery and catering order.
-Eric Blasco, Owner